This SLICER Wild Cherry Cutting Board is a great representation of beautiful Pennsylvania Wild Cherry wood with its straight close grain, wavy figure and gorgeous brown and red tones. This Zim board is 2" thick and sits solidly, creating a stable cutting surface and is easy to maneuver. Enjoy cutting on this board as well as just looking at it.
- You are purchasing this specific board
- Reversible- juice groove on one side flat cutting or serving surface on the other side.
- Pennsylvania Wild Cherry
- Flat-Edge and Live-Edge
- Finger grooves
- Beautiful Rustic Character
- Zim -Boards are made by ZIMMER Furniture
- Made in Lancaster County Pennsylvania USA