The CHOPPER Wild Cherry Cutting Board handmade by Z Boards, is a great representation of beautiful Pennsylvania Wild Cherry wood with its straight close grain, wavy figure and gorgeous red and brown tones. This board is 2" thick and sits solidly creating a stable cutting surface and is easy to maneuver to the sink for cleaning.
- Reversible- trenched pocket on one side angled to collect juice, flat cutting surface on other side, also great for serving.
- Pennsylvania Wild Cherry
- Flat Edge and Live-Edge sides
- Finger grooves for easy carrying
- Beautiful Rustic Character, One of a kind
- Made in Lancaster County Pennsylvania USA
- Z Boards are made by ZIMMER Furniture
Dimensions: 20"L x 18"W x 2"D
You are purchasing this specific board