DIMENSIONS: 16”L X 20”W X 1.75”D
You are purchasing this specific board
BOARD WEIGHT: 11 lbs.
Thick, Single-Board Rough Bark Wild Cherry
Each of our boards are born from local hardwoods harvested (salvaged) here in Lancaster County and surrounding Southeastern Pennsylvania counties. After a 2-year drying process these slabs are sawn, routed, sanded and cured by fourth generation Lancaster County Furniture Makers – cutting boards that are comfortable to cut on and bring an eye-catching natural element into your kitchen.
Cherry, Walnut and Hard Maple are closed grain and non-porous helping to keep liquids from absorbing into the wood – inhibiting the growth of bacteria. Additionally these three hardwood species have a desired hardness that reduces dulling of sharp knives.
Our wood is “salvaged” and not “furniture lumber” which is typically free of imperfections with straight grain. Our salvaged logs come from old urban trees that were harvested because they were damaged, dying or threatened a structure. Wood full of imperfections and beautiful natural character.
- Reversible Use, Flat Cutting Surfaces on both sides of the board.
- Kiln Dried Pennsylvania Wild Cherry.
- Natural Live-Edge on one side with Flat-Edge on opposite side of the board
- Has Finger grooves
- Beautiful Figure and Rustic Character
- Made in Lancaster County Pennsylvania
- Solid single board
FREE SHIPPING / Ready to ship
- *Beautiful Figure and Rustic Character
- *Made in Lancaster Pennsylvania
- *Solid single board
- FREE SHIPPING / Ready to ship