By checking this box I verify that I am at least 18 years of age and have read, understand and accept the following terms and conditions.
Your furniture is built just for you-each piece unique through its rustic wood element. It's important to us that you make a few choices such as deciding how rustic you would like the slab to be. For example: some folks like big open knots while others prefer them filled with solid epoxy. Some folks like splits with bow-tie inlays while others choose without.
Whether you purchase online or by phone, a TCG representative will assist you-ensuring you get the ZIMMER Furniture piece you'll be excited to receive. Because there is a build lead time, TCG will on occasion update you on the build progress. Remember, your ZIMMER Furniture piece is built hand-made specifically for you and we cannot accept returns.
Our Sales Territory and Lead Time
ZIMMER Furniture only sells and ships furniture into the lower 48 contiguous States (United States of America). Lead times for all furniture is 4-12 weeks. Sipping can take up to 3 weeks depending on your location.
How To Pay
Online purchase-you may purchase ZIMMER Furniture online and pay using the TCG Websites cart. During Checkout you will be prompted to Check the box that you have read and understand the "Terms and Condition"(what you are reading now) then a requirement of a 50% Deposit for the furniture you have selected.
Order by phone or e-mail: Ordering over the phone or e-mail puts you in contact with a TCG Representative who can answer questions or support requests. Ordering by phone or email will also allow you to use our 50% deposit payment program.
Order Confirmation- After receiving your deposit a TCG/ZIMMER Furniture will contact you by phone or email to confirm your order details prior to releasing the order to the woodshop.
Deposit Reciept - Regardless of how you choose to pay for your ZIMMER Furniture TCG-ZIMMER Furniture will send you a receipt of deposit within 48 hours of receiving the deposit via email or fax, mailed upon request. It will include the estimated shipping charges . When your order is complete, you will be sent a request for final payment (balance and shipping) AND a photo of your furniture.
Cancellation- From the time of receiving your TCG order confirmation-receipt you will have 72 hours to cancel your order- canceling an order after 72 hours, we will retain 30% of the deposit (not including shipping) and refund you the balance.
Payment Methods Accepted- VISA, Mastercard, Money-order, Certified or personal check(must clear)Wire Transfer. Any personal check that does not clear will have a $50 fee added.
Commissioning and Build Lead Times-Commission: Our Furniture Makers have great experience designing and building custom furniture pieces-they are very diverse and capable. We require a $200 design fee for commissioned projects which will be reimbursed on the final order payment.
Lead Time- a ZIMMER Furniture piece is made specifically for you and typically will take between 8-10 week lead time BUT can take longer depending on the schedule and the complexity of your furniture order.
How We Ship- Our shipping carriers specialize in delivering furniture. Based on experience we ship "White-Glove-Delivery. The delivery driver(s) will carefully unload and unpack your furniture. They will then bring it to the room(s) of your home or office. All related packing material from your furniture will be removed. In some cases the delivery driver will provide light assembly if needed. There are some locations where inside delivery is not available. Any and all problems (scratches, dents) must be noted on delivery paperwork. Photographs of any and all defectived, damaged or wrong items are required as proof. You must notify us within 72 hours of refusing your furniture shipment. If you sign the Bill of Lading for the delivery with noticing any such problem or issue, the piece of furniture is not eligible for return or refund in any amount. Once you sign for delivery, it's yours.
Returns-your ZIMMER Furniture order was made specifically for you- all furniture purchases are final. It is your responsibility to make sure the furniture will fit through doorways and stairs on its way to its final destination. In the rare case that we accept a furniture return , we will charge a 30% restocking fee (less shipping)-additionally you will be responsible for any and all return shipping costs.
Quality of Workmanship- Zimmer Furniture is made in Lancaster County Pennsylvania by Master Furniture makers and craftsmen. Our Furniture comes with a ONE year Warranty against workmanship or material defects. ZIMMER Furniture is made of solid hardwood and are intended for normal indoor use and wear. Misuse or neglect associated with damages from impact (dents, gouges) or burning (high temperature items coming into contact with wood) it being used outside,using in a way it is not designed to be used, spilling of any caustic chemicals or any and all other misuse or neglect are not covered by warranty. Additionally, we have no control over extreme levels (+/-) of humidity that can cause wood to expand and contract and therefore not covered under warranty.
Defective or wrong furniture- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for physically inspecting your ZIMMER Furniture order prior to signing the driver's Bill of Lading(before the driver leaves your location) Damaged, defective or wrong furniture should be refused and returned with the delivery driver. You must notify us (TCG) within 72 hours(3 days)of refusing your furniture shipment. Photographs of any defects, damage or wrong items may be required as proof.
DISPUTES- A dispute related to a furniture item by a third party woodworker that you purchased through Treasued Country Gifts.com, (TCG) that can not be resolved by 1. through the limited warranty, 2. Occurs outside the limited warranty period, 3. Is not covered by the limited warranty or 4. involves any other dispute, the customer must resolve said dispute directly with the third party manufacturer. All disputes relating to in any way to any product(s) sold through TCG will be resolved by binding Arbitration rather than in court, except the customer may declare claims in small claims court when qualified. The Federal Arbitration Act and Federal Arbitration Law apply to this agreement. The venue for any dispute hereunder, shall be in Berks County Pennsylvania or the place of business of the third party manufacturer. If for any reason a claim/dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration, "we each" waive the right to a jury trial. For any dispute hereunder, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive a reimbursement for fees and costs, including attorney's fees arbitration fees and costs, and court costs. Treasured Country Gifts (TCG) reserves the right to make changes to our website, printed material, policies, terms of service, and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
* A Treasured Country Gifts.com, Inc. Invoice/Receipt serves as a legally binding contract between the said customer and TreasuredCountryGifts.com,Inc. pursuant under Pennsylvania State Law.
*Placing an Order for ZIMMER Furniture signifies you have read , understood and accept the Terms and Conditions specified here on the TreasuredCountryGifts.com website. Available by mail by request
* All claims related to the TreasuredCountryGifts.com website, services provided through the website are governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania.
1. ZIMMER Furniture is owned and operated by Treasured Country Gifts.co, Inc. ( a Pennsylvania Corporation)
2. Our furniture is hand made and can take 6-10 weeks to build.
3. Delivery depending on size or the order and destination can take 2-3 weeks.
4. We will email you shipping details prior to your order shipping.
5. Interruptions to your delivery that include but are not limited to bad weather, traffic, uncontrollable events may occur which neither TCG or the shipper have no control.
6. The shipping company will contact you prior to the delivery to schedule an appointment.
7. Deliveries are made during standard business hours Monday-Friday 8am to 5 pm Excluding Holidays. Occasional weekend and or evening may occur. Our shippers will do their best to accommodate your schedule, but we cannot guarantee a specific time or day.
8. Someone (adult) must be present at the time of delivery. If you have made a confirmed delivery appointment with the shipper and fail to keep that appointment, you may be charged additional re-delivery /storage fees and your delivery may be delayed.
9. Furniture may be shipped that requires some assembly such as table bases.
10. The customer is responsible for the planning of how the furniture will fit through doorways, hallways elevators or staircases. We cannot offer returns/refunds for the furniture that does not fit in your home or office.
11. There are situations where the White Glove Delivery team cannot accommodate delivery into the room of your choice due to
a. Furniture being too large to fit, the delivery team may not be able to physically solve the problem.
b. The delivery team will not lift furniture through windows or remove doors or windows.
c. The delivery team will not disassemble, move or dispose of existing furniture.
d. Travel to rooms receiving the furniture must be prepared (clear path) . The delivery team does not make preparations for your delivery.
12. Curbside & White Glove Deliveries require: a paved road, road with minimum of 12', and a road clearance height of a minimum of 14'.
13 Delivery drivers must be able to safely turn around once the delivery is complete- please contact us at 610-856-1223 to discuss a potential restriction or problem well in advance of delivery. Additional services required to sole unanticipated delivery problems or change a destination address while the shipment is in transit (re-consignment)may result in additional charges.
IMPORTANT: Shipment Inspection
* All Furniture is insured for shipping and carefully packaged for protection. You the customer are fully responsible for carefully inspecting the furniture for damages. All furniture is to be unpacked and inspected before the driver leaves . Any damage must be listed on the Weigh Bill/ Bill of Lading.
All damage must be reported within 72 hours (3 days) or insurance will not cover the damage.
Photographing any damage is highly encouraged and those photos can be emailed along with your order number to: email@example.com
QUESTIONS? Phone, fax or email you TreasuredCountryGifts.com Customer Service Specialist.
Treasured Country Gifts.com
Phone: 610-856-1223 Monday -Friday 8:30am-4:30pm Eastern
**ZIMMER Furniture is a subsidiary of TreasuredCountryGifts.com,Inc.